I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) PARODY - I Just Rage Quit

on Friday, December 14, 2012
I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) PARODY - I Just Rage Quit Tube. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


Please RATE, FAVORITE AND SHARE! READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO: Get this song on iTunes here: itunes.apple.com Very glad to finally bring this song out to you guys. There were a lot of people who worked very hard on this. Chris Hackett - Director, co editor, main rager (www.youtube.com TryHardNinja - Vocals, lyrics, ninja Doc Exx - music production, vocals, group presentation member (www.youtube.com TryHardSister - group presentation member DetectiveTomato - group presentation member (www.youtube.com Amanda - group presentation member Nicole - chess rage girl Emerson - baby delivery guy BIG THANK YOU to www.youtube.com FOR THE AWESOME SECOND CHANCE CLIP SUBMITTED TO THEM BY www.youtube.com This is a parody of the song "I Just Had Sex" by The Lonely Island. I Just Rage Quit TryHardNinja I Just Rage Quit Lonely Island I Just Had Sex

Keywords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment